On the market for the very first time is this appealing & deceptively spacious villa/courtyard style home that is literally a stroll to Woodcroft Town Centre, College &/or other major facilities & services. Tucked toward the end of a quiet, no through court & with two separate living areas, this home is absolutely ideal for retirees or downsizers &/or would also make a high demand rental property.
Some of the features of this home include…
• Good street appeal
• Built-in 1994 by Homestead Homes
• Spanning 125m2 in size approx
• 3 bedrooms
• Walk in robe & bay window to main bedroom
• 2 bathrooms, includes ensuite to main bedroom
• Separate lounge
• Generous kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
• Gas stove & pantry to kitchen
• Separate family/meals area
• Ducted evaporative cooling & gas wall furnace
• Carpet to bedrooms & lounge only
• Easy clean, timber look floors to main traffic/living areas
• Gas hot water service
• Security screen doors to all external doors
• Neat, fully fenced backyard, 316m2 in size approx
• Lock up single garage with internal access
• No back neighbours
Having previously been rented to an excellent, very long term tenant who loved the property & looked after it as if it was her own, this home is now available for a new owner to either move straight in & enjoy the comfort & convenience of the location or alternatively, add it to your own rental portfolio.
Surrounded by other well-kept, attractive homes & enjoying all of the benefits of a Woodcroft address but without the higher price tag, this super appealing home is now on the market for very definite sale & all serious offers will be presented & considered.
Buyer Note – this home is NOT a strata or community title.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||328|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|