Situated in a convenient location within an easy walking distance to amenities, this character filled home is certainly unique. A house suited for many purposes, you have the opportunity to continue this as an investment. The open plan living and dining area flow to a stylish, designer kitchen equipped to cater to gourmet criteria. With established gardens and lawns this home combines an amazing location with a relaxing garden setting.
Spacious is the best way to describe the property with large rooms throughout, a set of stairs leads you underneath the house for a possible 4th bedroom or study and plenty of off-street parking.
• Set in a quiet street, close to schools, shops, sporting facilities and parks
• Generous open plan layout
• The modern kitchen has a breakfast bar and plentiful storage, plus a dishwasher
• The master bedroom enjoys the convenience of a built-in wardrobe plus a possible 5th bedroom/study
• The functional bathroom has both a shower and bath.
• A securely fenced yard ideal for children and pets
• The Ducted evaporative air conditioning is also a feature
• There is also another large under house storage area
With schools, shopping and dining precincts, parks and public transport all on your doorstep, it is easy to see why buyers are looking here for the combination of location and convenience. This setting ensures peace and quiet whilst being only a very short drive to all amenities. The property is well maintained and for the shrewd buyer an excellent investment or terrific first home.
Mark this one down for an inspection today – if only to enjoy that great view!
Inspection of this amazing property is a must!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||356|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|