This brick veneer family home on a 705sqm block is ideally located in the established suburb of Noarlunga Downs. If location, convenience and access to amenities are important to you, this beautiful house is certainly worth consideration. The large covered back entertaining area is surrounded by established gardens, which offers privacy from the neighbours. Offering a safe and secure space, the fully fenced area is ideal for children and pets to play while parents unwind.
With a lovely garden outlook, it’s the perfect spot to relax with a book or host a BBQ for friends. A large 22 panel 5kw solar system ensures lower energy costs making this even more affordable and a great way to escape the rental cycle. The bedrooms are cozy and the natural light that flows through makes a comfortable and relaxing personal space. Your undercover and secure side car bay provide your beloved cars with a secure place to rest each night.
• Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants, cafes and the beach
• A lovely street presence, easy care yard and lots of off street parking
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans for summer comfort
• Spacious living with loads of natural light
• The kitchen has ample cabinet & counter space along with gas cook top & electric oven
• Large master bedroom with good sized ensuite, walk in robe and ceiling fan.
• 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins, plus carpet
• Auto shutters to all front windows.
• Large dining off kitchen can also be used as a second living area.
• Good sized laundry with enough room for a washer & dryer
• Also included in the sale is the dishwasher & two door fridge.
• Sleek and functional family bathroom with separate toilet
• Established and well maintained gardens
• Bright and cozy lounge
• Second secure parking area for cars, boats, trailers or your caravan.
In a high demand part of Noarlunga Downs, this home is ideally located within walking distance to public transport, local shops and cafes. The yard has been fully fenced and with native plants and fruit trees.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|