This house is perfect for those not wanting to compromise on size, space and location for price. The living area is filled with plenty of natural light, is generously sized and flexible in its orientation. Well appointed, the modern kitchen features generous bench and storage space, a dishwasher and is steps to the backyard, which is perfect for keeping an eye on the little ones. The low maintenance gardens and lawn are well established and compliment this beautiful residence.
Outside you will find an expansive lush lawn, perfect for those who love a lot of outdoor space and there is enough room for a pool, giant shed or just to kick the soccer ball around.
• Walk everywhere! Shops, bars, cafes and transport all at your fingertips
• Total land area of 705sqm
• Captivating garden views are a feature from many rooms within the home
• Carpeted living area for warmth and comfort
• Air-conditioning to living and bedrooms
• Cozy and functional kitchen with breakfast bar
• Good sized airy bedrooms are all appointed with built-ins
• Separate bathrooms, each offering a shower and a bath
• Gorgeous entertainers backyard featuring undercover pergola with large deck
• Bright and cozy lounge
Living on this peaceful street in the sought after suburb of Morphett Vale your family will enjoy an enviable position that puts you within walking distance to Schools, parks, cafe’s and shops, not to mention public transport links in all directions. Enjoy your years here in this lovely neighbourhood with all the amenities nearby. This property is cute and cozy and perfect for the first home buyer to get into the market, make sure you’re first in line and organise your inspection today!
Inspect today as properties of this quality, location and calibre are scarce.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||351|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|