This beautifully presented and very well maintained family home can now be yours.
Only 7 years young & consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, ensuite bathroom to the main bedroom with robes to 2 other bedrooms, double garage with internal access (for those rainy days).
Other features include:
• 4 bedrooms
• Ensuite to main with built-in robes
• Robes to 2 other bedrooms
• Front sitting room/home office
• Kitchen with gas cooktop plus dishwasher
• Casual meals and family room
• Double sliding doors to the rear yard
• Split system air conditioner
• Low maintenance, easy-care, courtyard size grounds
• Automatic watering system to the garden
• Double garage
• Fully fenced private yard – children & pet-friendly
Beautiful sunsets & walks along the beach are just part of the relaxed lifestyle you will be enjoying here with the very quaint township of Aldinga close by. All your shopping needs can be met by The Aldinga Central Shopping Complex only 5 minutes drive away. Access to the esplanade is via a laneway in the street only 30 metres from your front door. It’s all about the lifestyle and this home provides just that with the beach close by as well as both public & private schools for your children, easy commute times are also possible with the Seaford train station and the Southern Expressway only a short drive away.
An appealing & modern, easy to maintain home, ensuring your free time can be spent enjoying your new lifestyle by the sea.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||189|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|