Appealing & updated throughout, this affordable solid brick home absolutely must be viewed inside to be fully appreciated! Having been tastefully modernised in the last 5 years (including all expensive wet areas!) this is a fabulous opportunity for savvy buyers to secure a feature filled home where they can simply move straight in, unpack & start enjoying!
Other highlights of this home include…
• Built in 1972, but renovations done in last 5 years
• Appealing split level design
• Impressive separate entry
• Separate lounge or ideal home theatre room
• 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes & fans
• Updated bathroom & separate toilet
• Ducted cooling & split system heat/cool
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
• Generous meals area
• Updated laundry with excellent bench & cupboard space
• Near new floating style floors & modern carpets
• All new aluminum windows to back of house
• NBN connected
• Attractive & secure backyard with lawn area for kids & pets
• 566m2 approx allotment
• Handy garden/tool shed
• Extra high, lock up carport, suitable for taller vehicles
• Generous off street parking on driveway also available
Located in a quiet, leafy & well established pocket of Morphett Vale, you would never know that you are only a stone’s throw from bustling Main South Road & all of the major shops, facilities, transport & services that it offers! A lovely home that would be absolutely ideal for first time buyers, smaller families, downsizers/retirees or even investors looking for something a little bit more upmarket. This impressive & complete home really does offer a very valuable combination of comfort & convenience, all on offer at a very reasonable price!
Make sure you put this one on your ‘must view’ list today, as later may be too late!