This large family home has a lot to offer as a lifestyle country retreat. Set high above street level, you enter the driveway and head up to the home, parking around the circular driveway, in your carport, or either of the two powered double sheds. There are two large main living areas, two updated bathrooms, and five bedrooms. There’s room for a large family to relax and enjoy many of the entertaining areas indoors or out.
What I love about this property:
• Just over an acre with flat lawned area, chook yard, fruits trees, and dam
• Two x 10,000 gallon rainwater tanks as well as a bore
• Lofty high ceilings and a wide main passage
• Combustion fire to cozy up to in the front lounge
• Reverse cycle split system in the family and kitchen area
• Renovated bathrooms
• Wall to wall built-in robes in the main bedroom
• Beautiful views from all of the large windows of the home
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Ample shedding with power
• Treetop views across the valley and beyond to Mount Lofty
• Fenced yard for your four-legged family
This is a lovely large family home situated just 7kms to Stirling and the freeway into the CBD to commute for work, or head off in the opposite direction for an adventure. Lifestyle properties don’t last long on the market especially when they’ve been updated and offer as much as this home does. Call Rebecca Giameos from Raine & Horne 0419 803 005 and book your small group tour so you can relax and enjoy walking around your new property.