Built in 2003, modern in style & design, this super appealing & extremely low maintenance villa/courtyard style home is set in a small community group of only 4 & is tucked securely toward the back of the group ensuring additional privacy, peace & quiet. Uniquely, there are no annual meetings being held, nor are there any fees/levies within the group being paid. Pets are permitted within the group provided they are quiet & well behaved.
Some of the other property highlights include…
• Modern, rendered front facade
• 3 bedrooms, built/walk in wardrobes to 2 rooms
• 2 bathrooms, includes an ensuite to main bed
• High ceilings throughout
• Ducted/zoned heating & cooling
• Tiled floors + modern carpet to bedrooms only
• Open plan living & dining area
• Kitchen with gas hotplates, Miele d/washer & pantry
• Generous laundry with built in storage
• Double linen/broom cupboard
• Temp controlled instant gas hot water service
• Security screen doors, window locks + alarm system
• Central open air courtyard area
• Lock up garage with auto door & internal access
• Smaller, fully paved, private backyard
• All weather, colour bond verandah + small shed
• Additional off street parking for another car
Located a 5 minute drive (approx) to cosmopolitan Jetty Road Glenelg, the beach or Westfield Marion, only 15mins to the Adelaide CBD & with your choice of either easy bus or tram transport & several locals schools nearby, this property really offers excellent convenience in a very prestigious suburb at an affordable price.
Complete in every way & ready to move straight into now, this stylish & sophisticated home would be absolutely ideal for professional singles, couples, smaller families or those looking to retire &/or downsize.
Buyer’s Note: this property is also known as Lot 3 93 Cliff Street Glengowrie &/or 3/93 Cliff Street Glengowrie.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|