Embedded in the iconic landscape of Balmoral, this semi-sized fully furnished character apartment in a small boutique building of four delivers sophisticated and spacious interiors literally footsteps from cafes and the crystal blue waters of Sydney’s most famous harbour beach.
Showcasing a quality renovation full of designer touches, the 1920s allure of the property has also been beautifully preserved with the meticulous restoration of the original timber floorboards and striking ornate ceilings. Encased in classic plantation shutters with a renovated open-kitchen modernising the layout, a versatile sunroom off the master bedroom has been transformed into a home office / nursery / third bedroom with the ability to welcome the outside in.
Closer to the shoreline than many beachgoer’s parking space, this is a fabulous opportunity to be permanently beachside this summer. Immerse yourself in the lifestyle and enjoy unbeatable access to regular bus transport, parks, shops and a selection of respected eateries.
• Relaxed and well-proportioned open-plan living, dining and Caesarstone kitchen
• Near new kitchen with quality appliances, dual sink and breakfast bar seating
• Master bedroom with built-in robes and connecting study/nursery/guest room
• Generous second bedroom customised with built-in robes and integrated desk
• Luxurious bathroom with frameless shower and recessed original windows
• One common wall with a wide hallway separating the living area and bedrooms
• Well-maintained block with communal lawns, BBQ terrace and vegetable garden
• Linen press, external laundry and storage room on title and shared clothes line
• Multiple gas bayonets and Foxtel connections, lofty ceilings and timber floors
This property is only available fully furnished.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$1,600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|