This grand terrace home is a superb statement in quality & style boasting a surprisingly expansive footprint behind its charming circa 1914 Federation façade. Set back from the road, beyond a fenced front courtyard garden, the traditional charm is immediate. A testament to classic design and quality craftsmanship the interiors are both spacious & welcoming. The elegant lounge room caters to more sophisticated needs adorned with ornate leadlight glass windows & wood-burning fireplace, soaring ceilings & picture rails – just a few of the charming period features the home contains – hallmarks of the era.
Promising to deliver the ultimate family entertainer this home offers a relaxed lifestyle with multiple spacious living zones on the ground floor which flow out to the rear landscaped decking, massive pool surrounded by expansive entertaining terraces & secure garden. As an expansive statement the stunning leadlight windows flood the elegant staircase from above with natural sunlight and lead to the oversized bedrooms. Generous master suite looks east and captures glimpses of Mosman Bay. The second bedroom on the top floor features a large covered balcony and commands stunning Harbour Bridge/city views.
The property is ideally located in a tightly held dress circle location just a short 400m, five minute stroll to Old Cremorne Wharf or an 800m, ten minute walk to Cremorne Point Wharf, Cremorne Reserve & Maccallum seawater pool. The property lies within the catchment for Neutral Bay Public School.
• Federation grandeur period finishes throughout
• An abundance of casual & formal living areas
• Open plan kitchen overlooks the rear pool/decking area
• Expansive bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Separate rumpus room, laundry & wine cellar on the lower level
• Moments to harbourside walks, ferry wharf, shopping & fine schools
• Double lock-up garage with dual access via Cremorne Lane
• Gas heating, Security system
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?