Perfect position, this spacious sun drenched residence offers a large open plan living and dining with timber floors. A private setting with a leafy tree lined aspect. Walk to North Sydney via the Ridge Street overpass and just minutes to Neutral Bay wharf St Ferry.
• Internal Laundry
• Secure single off-street parking
• One double sized bedroom with leafy outlook
• Bathroom with combined shower
• Large open plan living and dining with timber floors
• Kitchen with electric cooking and garden views
• Secure building with intercom access for guests
• High ceilings and sun drenched interiors throughout
• Boutique block surrounded by leafy gardens
• Perfectly positioned for absolute convenient living
• Perfect Harbourside setting, Walk to North Sydney CBD or minutes to city ferry, Short distance to Kirribilli restaurants and cafes
Here at Raine & Horne Mosman, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren’t mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$880 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||209|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|