Inspect by Private Appointment
Showcasing beautifully presented interiors, this elegant family home is a breath of fresh air. Commanding views across the treetops to birdsong and sunlight. Entertain friends and family in comfort and style.
Space, intimacy and warmth are all hallmarks of this home set over three levels with superb alfresco spaces engulfed in bushland. A no traffic light commute to the city and great cafes, schools, cinemas and restaurants all within walking distance. Opportunity to add value by way of cosmetic upgrades and possibly adding balconies (STCA). A must to inspect.
• Generous family living room spills out to the alfresco balcony
• Substantial lounge & separate dining area framed by huge windows
• The rear gardens enjoy a number of terraces and level spaces
• Four bedrooms, all oversized.
• Fourth bedroom on lower level could be a massive separate rumpus/pool table area
• Lower level features its own kitchenette – could also be separate accommodation
• Cottage garden retreat provides tranquillity
• Ample storage areas, double lock up garage with plenty of on street parking
• Exceptionally private with ample room for the family to grow
• Stroll to Primrose Park where dog walking, tennis and an oval awaits fitness lover
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||209|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|