This generously proportioned apartment offers abundant living spaces, spacious bedrooms, high ornate ceilings and timber floors throughout.
Perched over Mosman Bay, this beautifully presented apartment offers an enviable lifestyle, convenient location and amazing Harbour and City views. Relax, enjoy the serenity and watch the ferries come and go and as night falls, be mesmerised by the amazing City lights.
Within a few minutes’ walk you can catch a city Ferry, enjoy the open space and facilities at Reid Park and access some of Sydney’s best harbour foreshore walks. And of course, the Mosman Rowers is a great spot for catching up with friends for a weekend bite.
• Large entry vestibule, entrance hall / study
• Two oversized bedrooms, one with Bay and City views
• Expansive open plan living, sun-drenched sunroom / dining
• Eat in kitchen with casual dining area, internal laundry
• Convenient access to ferries, buses and harbour foreshore
• Great floor-plan for entertaining
Approximate Rates & Levies
Levies $2,243 PQ ( Inc Water)
Council $ 330 PQ
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||239|
|Median Rental Price||$1,600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||282|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|