Enviably positioned within a two-minute stroll to the glorious Balmoral Beach, this home offers a lifestyle of modern elegance. Flowing over two levels and cleverly designed, it is stylish, functional and bathed in northerly sunshine.
Designed with an emphasis on in/outdoor living and entertaining, it features separate formal and informal spaces, double bedrooms and superb landscaped rear garden. Ideal for growing families it is ready to move straight into.
- Full brick, parquetry floors, gourmet open plan kitchen
- CaesarStone bench tops, gas stainless steel Ilve appliances
- Private front and rear outdoor entertaining
- Dual street frontage to The Grove
- Vast formal living/dining, central heating + family room with gas Jetmaster
- Four double bedrooms with built-ins, three with terrace access
- Two fully-tiled bathrooms, one spa bath, plus a guest WC
- Double garage with storage, study nook, back-to-base alarm
- Footsteps to Queenwood and Balmoral cafes/restaurants
- Minutes to cosmopolitan Mosman Village and Spit Junction
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||239|
|Median Rental Price||$1,600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||282|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|