Property ID: 3385507
Part of a unique, historic and desirable building known as Venables’, this apartment offers a sophisticated lifestyle. Originally built in 1909, it was tastefully converted from nurses’ accommodation to apartments in 2002 and named after one of the era’s most beloved nurses, Nora Venables.
Positioned to the rear with a sun-drenched north aspect, it has been designed with an emphasis on gourmet open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining. Offering the ultimate in resort-style living, it enjoys access to two common property pools (one indoor, one outdoor), two gyms, green spaces and convenience stores, cafes and restaurants on site.
Central to Broadway Shopping Centre, Sydney University, Glebe, Newtown and Sydney’s CBD, there is nothing to spend and everything to enjoy.
Approximate Strata Levies $ 1,438 PQ
• Open plan marble kitchen, gas stainless steel Smeg appliances
• Spacious living/dining flows to semi-enclosed full-width terrace
• Double bedroom with built-in robe, fully-tiled bathroom with tub
• Video intercom security entrance, secure parking, lift access
• Internal laundry room, gas bayonets for winter, Foxtel cabling
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$795 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|