A blissful setting and mix of style and laidback elegance define this inviting Art Deco Semi. Positioned high from the street, the residence has been recently refreshed and presents a generous floorplan with flow through design enjoying the greenery of Warringa Park at the front and a private entertainer’s courtyard/garden at the back. Upgraded for ready-made living, it includes accessible under-house storage and off street parking. Simply unpack and enjoy the great location that is just a stroll to the local shops and cafes, beautiful bayside parks, bus, train and ferry transport. Just 10 minutes to the CBD! and within the Neutral Bay public school catchment.
• Spacious layout with both formal and casual living rooms plus two separate studies
• Cosy formal lounge with wood burner
• Light-filled Study/Home office with built in cabinetry overlooking parkland.
• Casual family room with Air Conditioner and built -in entertainment unit
• Sunny eat-in gas kitchen with sliding glass windows
• Sunbathed low-maintenance courtyard perfect for children and pets
• Three bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes, fans and airconditioning
• Master bedroom opens to balcony with leafy outlook
• Large family bathroom upstairs with double shower
• New “Art Deco” downstairs bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower
• Second study / home office or 4th bedroom downstairs with its own entry
• Timber floors throughout living space – carpet upstairs
• Level walk to local community shops and the bus stop to the city – just one stop to City, 7 minutes!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||275|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|