Positioned on the top floor of a small boutique 1940s block of only four, this fantastic apartment offers plenty of natural light and provides ample scope to further capitalise. With original period features throughout this charming property is an easy stroll to harbour side parkland’s, the city ferry and cosmopolitan attractions of Kirribilli village. Neatly presented and absolutely live-able as is, it presents as an ideal apartment in a highly desirable location.
• 2 lovely double bedrooms with built -ins to both
• Light filled living room with ornate timber windows
• Functional gas kitchen with rear entry
• Original bathroom with bathtub, linen cupboard
• Well maintained strata building
• Internal laundry
• Stroll to the city ferry, foreshore parkland’s & Kirribilli village
Here at Raine & Horne Mosman, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren’t mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||235|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|