Property ID: 5928682
Enter via Park Avenue or Rangers Avenue.
Peaceful, light-filled and immaculately presented, this unique apartment in a small secure block is sure to delight. Boasting elevated leafy district outlooks, with city skyline views including a Harbour Bridge cameo, there are gorgeous vistas from almost every room. Featuring a neutral color palette, timber floors throughout and sleek modern finishes.
Centrally located and only a short stroll to: Avenue Road shops, cafs and delis; Mosman Bay ferries, Reid Park and Harbour foreshore walks; Mosman Village; and Cremorne Junction.
- C/Stone kitchen, s/steel appliances, dishwasher
- Roomy living/dining flows to full-width terrace
- Two double bedrooms both w/ mirrored built-in robes
- Bright fully-tiled renovated bathroom
- Large u/cover parking plus storage cage
- Internal laundry facilities
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||306|
|Median Rental Price||$1,690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||429|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|