Just renovated from head to toe with no expense spared! Featuring beautiful floorboards, stone bench-tops, polyurethane joinery and plantation shutters.
This easy-care home presents ‘as new’ and showcases generous open-plan living that flows to a sunny, north-facing balcony with a leafy outlook.
Conveniently located close to Cremorne Town on a central yet peaceful street, stroll to city bus services or the Cremorne Orpheum, choose from an array of dining options in Neutral Bay or Cremorne.
With an internal laundry and under cover car space, this property ticks all the boxes:
• Full renovated kitchen to a high standard with Haier appliances
• Internal laundry with combo washer dryer
• Sun-drenched open-plan living that flows to balcony
• 2nd floor position within a well-maintained brick block
• Moments from shops and eateries in Cremorne
• Built-in robe, linen closet and storage in laundry
• Covered single car space
• Plantation shutters & French linen curtains
• NO PETS ALLOWED
Here at Raine & Horne Mosman, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren’t mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$1,600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|