Perched over Mosman Bay, this beautifully presented apartment offers an enviable lifestyle, convenient location and an amazing outlook.
Relax, enjoy the serenity and watch the ferries come and go – all living spaces enjoy the amazing Mosman Bay backdrop.
Within a few minutes’ walk you can catch a city Ferry, enjoy the open space and facilities at Reid Park and access some of Sydney’s best harbour foreshore walks. And of course the Mosman Rowers is a great spot for catching up with friends for a weekend bite.
This apartment has a great floor-plan, is located in a well maintained security building with a ‘resort style’ pool and ticks all the boxes!
• Amazing outlook, water and city-scape views
• Large full length entertaining balcony
• Internal laundry, modern kitchen
• Great floorplan, undercover parking
• Quiet location, well maintained security block with pool
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Built in robes, oversized main bedroom
• Convenient access to ferries, buses and harbour foreshore
PLEASE ENTER VIA BADHAM AVENUE
Council rates: $377 per qtr (approx)
Water rates: $179 per qtr (approx)
Strata levies: $1,253 per qtr (approx)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$1,600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|