Property ID: 18603035
COMING SOON TO MARKET
With grand proportions this gracious family residence boasts classic style and traditional quality in a very sought after location moments from the Neutral Bay foreshore with an abundance of fabulous restaurants & cafes.
Spacious open plan interiors include classic formal and casual family living options.
The upstairs bedrooms are all oversized and highly versatile with the addition of a study/work area.
Versatile courtyard gardens provide an array of elegant outdoor options for alfresco year round entertaining.
Additional Features Include:
- A 15 minute ferry commute to Circular Quay
- High ornate decorative ceilings, three elegant fireplaces
- Plantation shutters, Jarrah flooring, French doors
- Whole-floor living, integrated granite/gas kitchen
- Double bedrooms all with BIRs
- Main bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite
- Matching stone bathrooms and powder room
- Air-conditioned on both floors, gas heating, alarm
- Roof storage, secure off-street parking for 2 cars
This is certainly one of Neutral Bay’s finest residences and an opportunity to enjoy this fabulous family lifestyle moments from the harbour, with city ferries, buses at your doorstep.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$1,050 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||232|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|