Set in a well regarded tree lined avenue behind a quaint Federation facade, this respectfully renovated semi is adorned with elegant period details and exudes timeless appeal. It’s refined spaciousness is complemented by a north facing designer garden.
- A traditional hall reveals an intimate lounge with fireplace
- The quality island kitchen links with a casual living zone
- French doors and tall hedges frame a piazza style courtyard
- A stone dressed, Vergola covered terrace enjoys northern sun
- Master bedroom boasts an arched bay window and built-in robes
- Sleek finishes have created a stylish kitchen and bathroom
- High ceilings and moulded accents, original timber floors
- Air conditioning, attic storage and welcoming front verandah
- Just a short stroll to express city buses, Mosman village & Memory Park
- Close to schools and within walking distance of Balmoral
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?