This spacious apartment is located on the fringe of Manly Village, with the beach at one end of the street, the harbour at the other and only a short level stroll to Manly’s buzzing social hub.
With a northerly aspect and situated on the second floor of this well maintained old style’ building (#wellbuilt), this home is bathed in natural light all year round.
The floorplan is ideal, featuring 2 double bedrooms (each with robes), an oversized balcony, internal laundry and a generous L shaped’ combined lounge / dining room. It offers the option to move straight in or to further enhance with your personal touches. A generous lock up garage completes the package.
This is a rare opportunity to secure an enviable life style in Manly or a ‘bullet proof’ investment in one of Sydney’s most desirable and consistent real estate markets.
• Set in one of Manly’s most sought-after seaside addresses
• Bright and spacious northerly aspect
• Spacious bedrooms each wit built in robes
• Spacious L-shaped living area with separate dining space
• Short level stroll to Manly Wharf, The Corso, supermarkets and Manly Beach
• A minute’s stroll to Manly Beach, Manly Wharf or The Corso
• Metres to an eclectic mix of humming Eateries and Bars
• Well maintained full brick block of only 9 apartments
• LUG, extra-large double bedrooms
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||288|
|Median Rental Price||$755 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|