Property ID: 11097876
Perfect for family living, this affordable townhouse offers a highly spacious multi-level layout, a large north-facing garden and a fantastic setting, with direct rear access to a reserve and cycling trail. Tucked away in a quiet street, the property stands opposite Seaforth Public School, Seaforth Child care and is also within close reach of local cafes and public transport. The well-maintained property holds excellent further potential, with scope to update and add significant value.
- Four double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, large main with ensuite bathroom
- Full bathroom with separate WC, guest powder room, internal laundry, bright gas kitchen
- Spacious open plan living and dining, casual dining flowing to covered terrace entertaining area
- Split system air-conditioning, gas bayonets, ceiling fans, internal access to tandem automatic garage
- Large north-facing garden with citrus trees, level lawn and access to Burnt Bridge Creek Deviation & cycle way
- Minutes to the beach, Manly Dam mountain bike trail, Wakehurst and Balgowlah Golf Courses