Perched over Mosman Bay, this beautifully presented apartment offers an enviable lifestyle, convenient location and amazing Harbour and City views.
Relax, enjoy the serenity and watch the ferries come and go and as night falls, be memorised by the amazing City lights. And New Year’s Eve will be at your place!
Within a few minutes’ walk you can catch a city Ferry, enjoy the open space and facilities at Reid Park and access some of Sydney’s best harbour foreshore walks. And of course the Mosman Rowers is a great spot for catching up with friends for a weekend bite.
This apartment has a great floor-plan and is located in a well maintained security building.
• Amazing outlook, water and city-scape views
• Internal laundry, modern kitchen & bathroom
• Great floorplan, undercover parking
• Quiet location, well maintained security block
• Built in robes, abundant natural light
• Convenient access to ferries, buses and harbour foreshore
Council rates: $313 per qtr (approx)
Water rates: $178 per qtr (approx)
Strata levies: $1,247 per qtr (approx)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$1,680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||269|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|