Newell Beach’s iconic palm tree-lined shore is loved by visitors & locals alike… Newell is indeed a hidden gem, a very popular holiday spot enjoyed by many. Approx 20 minutes north of Port Douglas, this peaceful beachside suburb oozes old world charm. Fantastic fishing off the beach & only a short drive to the wonders of the Daintree – Newell is perfectly positioned for work, rest & play.
10 Rankin Street is a dreamy 70’s beach shack that has been beautifully restored throughout with expert craftsmanship & quality fittings.
At a glance:
- 3 bedrooms (master with walk-in wardrobe)
- renovated, modern family bathroom
- large timber deck overlooking the pool
- air conditioning to living room & 2 bedrooms
- custom made timber windows throughout, fully flyscreened
- inground saltwater swimming pool with new sand filter, pump & chlorinator
- immaculate tropical gardens
- dual concrete driveways from Short & Rankin Streets -plenty of room for your boat, fishing gear or caravan!
- double lock up garage plus single carport
- 250m walk to the beach
Move straight in or enjoy as your very own holiday home/weekender. Mossman’s popular golf course & boat ramp are both nearby, plus there’s a great fish & chip shop just down the road!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Mossman State School
|30-34 Front Street Mossman QLD 4873||Primary||Government||4.81 km|
Mossman State High School
|46-62 Front Street Mossman QLD 4873||Secondary||Government||4.97 km|
St Augustine's School
|24-42 Grogan Street Mossman QLD 4873||Primary||Non-Government||5.21 km|
Miallo State School
|Miallo Bamboo Creek Road Miallo QLD 4873||Primary||Government||5.59 km|
Wonga Beach State School
|48-74 Snapper Island Drive Wonga Beach QLD 4873||Primary||Government||9.94 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.