Newell Beach’s iconic palm tree-lined shore is loved by visitors & locals alike… Newell is indeed a hidden gem, a very popular holiday spot enjoyed by many. Approx 20 minutes north of Port Douglas, this peaceful beachside suburb oozes old world charm. Fantastic fishing off the beach & only a short drive to the wonders of the Daintree – Newell is perfectly positioned for work, rest & play.
10 Rankin Street is a dreamy 70’s beach shack that has been beautifully restored throughout with expert craftsmanship & quality fittings.
At a glance:
- 3 bedrooms (master with walk-in wardrobe)
- renovated, modern family bathroom
- large timber deck overlooking the pool
- air conditioning to living room & 2 bedrooms
- custom made timber windows throughout, fully flyscreened
- inground saltwater swimming pool with new sand filter, pump & chlorinator
- immaculate tropical gardens
- dual concrete driveways from Short & Rankin Streets -plenty of room for your boat, fishing gear or caravan!
- double lock up garage plus single carport
- 250m walk to the beach
Move straight in or enjoy as your very own holiday home/weekender. Mossman’s popular golf course & boat ramp are both nearby, plus there’s a great fish & chip shop just down the road!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$408 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|