Spoonbill Close is probably the most popular street in the most popular estate in Mossman.
Perfect for families, this cul de sac is full of happy smiling faces & kids playing freely in a safe environment.
10 Spoonbill Close is tucked away in the cul-de-sac with a surprisingly large back yard & easy side access for your vehicles, boat or caravan.
- Built in 2013 (NQ Homes)
- Stylish colours & decor
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Salt water swimming pool – a perfect, low expense & low-maintenance size
- Large back yard – heaps of room for a shed or extra play area for kids & animals
- Double lock up garage with built-in storage cupboards
- Air conditioning to open plan living area & master bedroom
- Master bed has ensuite with modern walk-in shower & walk-in wardrobe
- Built-in robes to 2nd & 3rd bedrooms
- Securimesh screens to front & back doors plus an extra side sliding door
This home offers a very relaxing lifestyle in the heart of town yet set amongst lovely established gardens. Mere minutes’ walk to schools, shops, Mossman Hospital & a 4km bike ride to the Mossman Gorge for a swim. Life in paradise doesn’t get much better than this!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|