Built to withstand the test of time in this beautiful location with sweeping mountain views. This home has only had one owner which was built with his own sweat and tears. It has been a labor of love and now could be your home to bring up your family and create memories.
- In ground pebble stone pool (2006)
- 8.4m x 10.4m block and core filled shed; two roller doors (one remote), storeroom/bunker, toilet, power and water
- Home was built in 1993 – owner builder * 6976sqm/1.7ac of usable land
- Solar power with 12 panels and 2kva inverter
- New $25,000 kitchen in 2018 with an electric Westinghouse oven and stove (2yrs old), Dishlex dishwasher and large sky light for natural lighting
- One formal and one informal dinning rooms off from each side of the kitchen
- Master bedroom located at the pool end; tiled flooring, security screens, ensuite & Daikin air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 & 3; carpet flooring, one with split-system Daikin air-conditioning and the other with built-in wardrobes
- Laundry/office or sewing room with split-system air-conditioner and storage
- Main bathroom; bath/shower combo with separate toilet
- Full length patio along the front a back of the home
- Solar hot water system
- Generator point in the power box
- School bus pickup alone Whiteley Road
- Annual council rate: $1036.62 (concession rate)
- Mains power and water * 22,500L rain water tank can be switched over to feed the whole house when not on mains water. There are only two homes in this street with mains water.
- Established fruit trees: orange, avocado, lemon, dragon fruit, purple mangosteen, star apple, mango, banana and more
- Fully fenced property with electric gate
This is a very reluctant sale but a fantastic opportunity to create your own memories and love everything that is on offer here.