It is very rare for a home of unparalleled quality to become available in this area. In short proximity of Mossman township (4min drive), not only does it offer convenience but also a tranquil lifestyle. This solid house was built by a local builder and completed in Dec 2018 on 4784sqm (1.18ac). With views overlooking cane fields the property is within a stones throw from a beautiful fresh water creek and is ideal for anyone with animals that need acreage as well as children that need space to play, even ride motorbikes.
SOME FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Rendered concrete block exterior with Colorbond roofing it features solid timber pillars lining the patio overlooking cane fields
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen which opens up to the entertainment area – also captures year ’round breezes throughout the whole home
• Extra large back patio for outdoor living and entertaining.
• Crimsafe security screens on three front rooms and security screens on the remainder of the home
• A kitchen that any master chef would appreciate; granite bench-tops, glass splash back, walk-in pantry, Smeg ceramic stove top (900 wide) plus Smeg gas fitted cook-top, commercial grade stainless sink and island bench with draws.
• Split-system air-conditioning in every room and cassette air-conditioning in the living room
• Master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, glass sliding door to the patio, luxurious en suite with granite bench-tops and abundance of storage
• Main bathroom also features a granite bench tops and both bathrooms are tiled to the ceiling
• Bedrooms have sliding mirrored built-in wardrobes with shelves, ceiling fans, air conditioned plus the 3rd bedroom/music room/office has resort quality sound proofing walls
• Remote double garage is extra big to allow for access to the built-in cupboards with shelves
• Laundry has a built in linen cupboard
• This home has an abundance of cupboards and storage space
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
St Augustine's School
|24-42 Grogan Street Mossman QLD 4873||Primary||Non-Government||1.76 km|
Mossman State School
|30-34 Front Street Mossman QLD 4873||Primary||Government||2.05 km|
Mossman State High School
|46-62 Front Street Mossman QLD 4873||Secondary||Government||2.22 km|
Miallo State School
|Miallo Bamboo Creek Road Miallo QLD 4873||Primary||Government||6.76 km|
Wonga Beach State School
|48-74 Snapper Island Drive Wonga Beach QLD 4873||Primary||Government||13.0 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.