This gorgeous home is situated in Giblin St on 823sqm, which could be an amazing holiday home or residence as it is only 160m from your front door to the beach. Wonga Beach has the most beautiful beach with views over to Port Douglas, Snapper Island and the Daintree.
- Block rendered exterior home built in 2008 to W50 C2 wind loading with colour bond roofing
- Features a high quality Aurora inverter 6000 watt 24 panel rooftop solar system (installed 2014) to effectively eliminate or minimize power bills.
- PVC wood-grain flooring, fans and split-system air-conditioning throughout * High fully insulated ceiling
- Kitchen: 4 burner gas stove with gas oven and gas hot water, plenty of cupboards, breakfast bench & Miele dishwasher * Open plan kitchen, dining and living area stepping out to the entertainment areas
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and patio area at front
- 823sqm block * Double lock up garage * Colourbond garden shed
- Fully fenced and private yard with landscaped gardens for ease of maintenance plus room for an inground pool.
- A large 7.2m wide by 12.5m long fully fenced and lockable gated area at side of home to securely accommodate your caravan and boat.
- Generous entertainment area under the main roof
- Fully screened doors and windows plus louvered windows at front to catch the prevailing SE breezes
- Airy 1.6m wide hallway with hallway storage
- Annual council rates: $1715.86
One of the most sensational homes in Wonga Beach. Nothing has been forgotten when designing this home for the tropics. At this price you couldn’t replace what is on offer in the perfect location.