This 2 storey, original Queenslander offers so much more than meets the eye!
Many charming original features such as VJ panelling, casement windows, timber floors & original doors – this must be seen to be fully understood. Fully fenced, on 809m2 block, the property has been renovated, has a new roof & insulation.
- 3 large bedrooms, all air conditioned
- bright & airy enclosed verandahs at front & rear
- open, tiled kitchen & living area
- granite benchtops & island bench, gas cooktop
- quirky outdoor bath & shower
- toilet & laundry
- large 2 bay shed + open carport
- undercover entertainment gazebo
- fruit trees & chook pen
- instantaneous gas hot water system
Set in the heart of Mossman, minutes north of Port Douglas, this home is within walking distance to all schools, main street shops, showgrounds & hospital. Heaps of value to be had here!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$363 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|