HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!
This beautifully peaceful & private home, located in the Mowbray Valley just south of Port Douglas, is somewhere you can truly relax and unwind. The upstairs living areas are all open plan and feature louvred windows, sliding glass doors and raked ceilings which provide extra height for good ventilation & loads of natural light.
Set in an elevated position on almost 3 acres of natural bush-land, this split level home has bush-land views, mature tropical gardens and an in-ground pool for those easy entertaining weekends around the barbecue with family & friends.
UPSTAIRS features include:
- Main bedroom with en suite bathroom, separate shower recess & spa bath.
- Study upstairs has built in bookcase & desk.
- Kitchen has double wall oven plus 5 plate gas cook top stove/oven.
- Dishwasher & room for double door refrigerator
- Kitchen cupboards are external solid Tasmanian Oak wood.
- Balconies off all rooms.
- Air conditioning to main bedroom & study.
- Ceiling fans & pendant lighting.
GROUND FLOOR features include:
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & air conditioning.
- 1 bathroom.
- Outside covered patio with laundry area.
- Double carport with storage cupboards.
INFRASTRUCTURE Built 1994 & additional 2009:
- Concrete block lower level.
- Weatherboard upper level.
- Custom orb roof.
- Timber decking around pebble crete pool.
- Black & glass pool fencing combination.
- New water bore tested & suitable for drinking.
- Water storage tank with booster pressure pump.
- Bio Cycle sewage system.
- Concrete driveway.
Call Travis Or Chris to arrange your personal viewing, you will love it!