12 Jack Street is a neat & tidy, solid home positioned perfectly close to the hospital, schools & showgrounds in Mossman’s town centre.
Built in the 1960’s & lovingly maintained, this home has stood the test of time extremely well. It has been completely repainted internally & externally, with recently replaced lights, fans & guttering. Surprisingly generous proportions throughout, polished floorboards & restored casement windows, this home is an easy move-in-ready property.
- 3 large bedrooms
- huge kitchen opening onto big living area
- well maintained yard with concreted undercover carport & rear laundry/workshop area
- tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- concrete stumps & roof in good order
- hot water system replaced 2 years ago
Don’t miss a chance to see this property – move in or rent it out – as an investment property this could net you approx 5% return.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|