MOTIVATED VENDORS SEEKING FAST SALE.
Let’s begin with the uninterrupted views across Trinity Bay to Port Douglas, Cairns and to the Mt Carbine Tableland that you will enjoy whilst sipping Champagne from your heated outdoor spa. Seeing is believing at 13 Hibiscus Court, Rocky Point.
Set on 5674 sqm in the Port Douglas Views Estate, this property comprises of 3 bedrooms with BIR, the master bedroom has a walk-in robe, en suite and opens to a balcony with a view that can only be described as “stunning”. A spacious central living area with access to adjacent corner balconies creates the ideal space for entertaining. The sea views from almost every room are breathtaking and the year-round cooling breeze provides relief in those sticky Summer months.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 share a bathroom with bath and shower whilst downstairs, a lock-up 3 car garage (or 1 car and a boat) allows for plenty of storage. Venture outside to your large timber decking and chill out whilst enjoying the surrounds of the lush tropical landscaped garden or raise your eyes to enjoy the sweeping views across the bay & mountains…..did I already mention the view?
With nearby access to a boat ramp, pristine beaches and golf course, Port Douglas Views Estate is situated only a 10-minute drive from Mossman, Newell and Wonga Beach and 25 minutes north to Daintree Village and south to Port Douglas. This property is ideal for those seeking a relaxed lifestyle.
• 2 large balconies to the 2 main bedrooms
• Acreage with potential dual road access
• 3-minute drive to Rocky Point boat ramp and beaches
• Generous alfresco entertaining area
• Storage galore with linen and laundry cupboards
• Open plan kitchen with overhead cupboards, ceramic cook top & wall oven
• Lush tropical garden designed to attract birds and butterflies
• 3 car lock up garage
• Air-conditioned bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout
• Endless Summer breezes
• Mains Water
• Excellent phone & broadband reception
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|