Historic Queenslander on large block – a private oasis in town
Beauties like this don’t come on the market very often… 14 Bow Street is the home of a charming, high-set Queenslander, in immaculate condition, with many original features.
Not only is the property maintained beautifully & designed for life in the tropics, it also offers modern conveniences including resort-styled pool on a double-sized block, in the absolute heart of Mossman. This property is mere minutes’ walk away from all the schools & only 150m from Front Street.
And what about those mountain views as well – just stunning!
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Large kitchen area with timber cupboards & small walk-in pantry
- Polished floorboards throughout & high ceilings
- 2 large bedrooms
- Security screened front & back doors
- Rear concrete balcony overlooking pool
- Front sunroom could be a 3rd bedroom with original windows to allow for great air flow
- Toilet & bathroom (with bath) at rear of house
- concrete/steel stumps
- breezeblocks allow for light & good air flow
- concreted flooring set up as a second lounge/entertainment area
- toilet & bathroom (shower only)
- spare room / office
- office/store room
- very large 1232m2 block
- established gardens
- 2 double gates for good vehicular access
- plenty of room for a shed/carport
- Large freeform pool with boulders, shade sail & neat paved area with timber decking
Don’t miss the chance to own your own piece of history.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|