Fantastic opportunity to own this meticulously well maintained home in a very highly sort after estate. Situated in a family friendly cal-de-sac this family home has all the feature and benefits one would expect. Walking distance to town, schools and shops spells location location location.
- Tinted windows and doors with blinds throughout
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Dual living areas with a seamless flow to the generous entertainment area and new split-system airconditioner (April 2018).
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, wardrobes, split system airconditioning and glass sliding door to the back yard
- Two of the other rooms are of standard size with built-in wardrobes and one split-system airconditioner. The three room could be a large office or single bedroom but also with a built-in wardrobe.
- Modern spacious kitchen with electric oven & stove, white laminated bench tops, overhead cupboards.
- Main bathroom has a shower bath combo and separate toilet
- Plenty of extra storage and full length cupboard in the hallway.
- Colour bond roofing * Double remote garage * Sealed driveway * Fully fenced back yard with side access * Built in 2009 but looks like yesterday * Hot water system was replaced in March 2017
This is a quality built home in the best location in Mossman. Plenty of room for a pool and amazing views over to Mt Demi from your front yard and unobstructed breezes from the back. Mossman is the heart beat to all surrounding suburbs and is ever expanding.
Located 14 kilometres north of Port Douglas and 6 kilometres from the closest beach there is so much on offer. With the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge and Port Douglas cafes and restaurants all within a 30 minutes radius where else would you want to live.