Owner is committed elsewhere & this property MUST be sold!
Only half an hour from Port Douglas – this stunning property epitomises everything you could ever dream for in a tropical luxury home. Fully hidden from view, from its elevated position this home captures what are arguably some of the best views North Queensland has to offer: majestic mountains, pristine waterfalls, tropical gardens & luscious greenery for miles – you will not find anything like it at this price.
Solid & functional, stylish & romantic, every box is ticked here
- Modern & open design with undercover breezeway offering multiple living areas
- Private access to a freshwater creek & swimming hole
- Luxurious master suite separate from other rooms with its very own foyer, walk in wardrobe & luxury ensuite with spa
- Perfectly positioned kitchen opens onto all living spaces & views, with granite benches
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in wardrobes & lovely garden views
- Sleek & tropical bathroom with double vanity & separate toilet
- Wet-edge heated pool, the perfect place to soak in those views all year round
- Designated office space
- Flyscreened throughout plus integrated Breeze Air natural cooling system
- Fully lockable & secure, low maintenance home
- Underground power from the road
- Easy care gardens & many established tropical fruit trees (durian, cainito/star apple, japoticaba & abiu to name a few)
The Whyanbeel valley is known for its abundant birdlife, fertile soil, nature’s finest freshwater swimming holes & pristine rainforest.
The Douglas Shire region is a world famous holiday destination & this home would lend itself well to being a holiday rental property. You can either live here in paradise or secure this as your own tropical hideaway for all your family holidays.
Remove yourself from reality & come out to 14 Kingfisher Lane – the seemingly superimposed views of the Whyanbeel Falls & iconic Devil’s Thumb will have you pinching yourself to believe you are really there – and you will never want to leave!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||2|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|