Peace, privacy and Tranquility. This home is situated on a 1.6ac part rain-forested block with a permanent creek running the boundary of the property. The most spectacular life-style home in the tropics!
- Built by Gary Innes Mossman Builders around 1996 but recently renovated
- Also a seasonal creek that crosses the block with private beach areas to sit and enjoy the fresh water
- Large wrap-around veranda with timber balustrades wrap around three sides of the home.
- Home drops down from the veranda overlooking a picturesque creek
- Most of the property is untouched tropical rainforest
- Polished timber floors, fans and fly-screens throughout
- Constructed from solid block rendered walls
- Footing consist of galvanized steel, timber/steel and block.
- Timber French doors opening from all rooms onto the wide veranda.
- Air-conditioning, fans and built-in wardrobes in all the bedrooms
- The kitchen has a beautiful stained glass feature window, a full length pantry, timber benches, dishwasher and gas stove.
- The master bedroom accommodates a large en-suite with double basin and built in wardrobes.
- The laundry is separate and has a large built in linen cupboard.
- Electric hot-water, septic tank and mains power
- Colour bond roofing
- Sealed driveway
- featuring high ceilings for airflow and keeping the home cool
- Currently tenanted therefore please allow time to book inspections
This home is a perfect little get away located approx 16 mins from Mossman. The Miallo Primary School is also a short 10 min drive from Whyanbeel and has a very good reputation. To book your inspection please call Renae Mous: 0418 978 646