One of a kind timber home on 3.3 acres with 360-degree views, you won’t find this anywhere else in Mossman only 15 minutes north of Port Douglas.
- Freshly painted internally and newly varnished deck and stairs.
- Beautifully designed Eco friendly tropical home built in 1991
- Shed: 8m wide x 13m long x 3.7m high with a 3m clearance, power and water.
- Sensational views, with a tropical driveway leading to your hidden gem.
- Solar power consisting of 18 panels and 5 kilowatt inverter
- Fully irrigated established tropical gardens
- Bore and mains water
- Elevated 4 bedroom timber home to capture the breeze and magical views
- Dedicated office area with bespoke mango wood desk
- Ceiling fans throughout and screened windows.
- Cathedral ceiling
- It has gorgeous timber flooring throughout the upper level in an open plan living layout.
- Three bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes, two with full-length mirror doors to reflect the garden and make each of these rooms airy and tranquil.
- The fourth bedroom is located downstairs and is an enormous 5m x 4.5m with storage and hanging space.
- A change over switch for generator power
- Large 4.5m x 16m timber verandah for entertaining or just to relax outdoors
- The home is designed for low energy emissions with a solid besser base. There is a large area under the home which has the potential to be more living area, pool room, or more bedrooms….the options are endless
- 3-car garage under the house.
- Ride-on mower
- Currently tenanted at $470 per week; lease ends on the 11th March
- Matured fruit trees- Bowen Mangos, Mangosteen, tamarin, mulberry and other tropical fruit trees unique to the area
Well-positioned garden beds, planted with tropical plants and natural rainforest surround the property. This gives the home a very private, tropical hide away feel but is only minutes from town.
There is so much on offer with this property, I can’t believe they are selling. This is a true hidden gem and well worth jumping on quickly.