This is a great property at a great price!
Secure an acreage property near the beach, with room for all your toys, kids & animals – plus the bonus features of excellent privacy, 13 solar panels & a swimming pool!
This tidy & solid home was built in 1990 & has been lovingly maintained.
It boasts a modern & open plan layout, with the large living area overlooking gardens in the front & swimming pool out the back. Filled with natural light, this is a lovely tropical home. The large undercover double carport features an enclosed sunroom, perfect for relaxing with a book, watching TV or entertaining.
The saltwater pebblecrete swimming pool is a must-have in the tropics & will provide hours of fun for the family!
At a glance:
- 2.47 acres with native gardens & mature fruit trees
- Master bedroom has air conditioning & ample built-in storage
- Second bedroom overlooks the pool & also has built-in wardrobe
- A large split system air conditioner services the kitchen/living area
- Solid bathroom, with full height storage cupboard & a separate toilet
- The large kitchen also has plenty of storage, room for side-by-side fridges, tiled benchtops, electric free-standing cooker/oven.
- 2 x existing garden sheds plus a large shade-sail boat house
- Bore pump provides water to the house
- The block slopes gently behind the house down to a seasonal creek.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|