Let us tick all the boxes with this solid brick, two storey home with tropical privacy, ocean views and only 35 minutes north of Port Douglas. If you know much about renovating this would be the perfect project; at a minimum cost and maximum impact.
- Large 3.39 hectares/8.3ac with the combination of tropical forest, cleared land and some rare fruit trees
- Brick exterior with duel levels; potential to have two families or rent downstairs and live upstairs
- Bottom level has the large living area, bathroom, laundry and two bedrooms
- Top level has a large living area also, Kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms
- Two sheds, one with 3 phase power plus a carport off one side
- Undercover parking in front of the house and the veranda upstairs
- Zoned rural special
- Seasonal creek and waterfall
- Potential to build another home with council approval, as long as you have a wall way between the two.
- If you are after a tenant, one is on standby will to pay $400 per week after the re-carpeting
- 550m from the beautiful beach, 150m from the service station/cafe and bottle shop, 15 minute north of Mossman and 2.2ks from the Wonga Beach Primary School
This home is prefect for a large family that likes space and privacy. Backs onto ‘Reserve for National Park’.