This is your chance to get a bargain! Located only 433m from the beach and bush view from your patio and kitchen. Also only 6 minutes from Mossman township and 18 minutes north of Port Douglas. With the multi million dollar development approved at the Marine in Port Douglas, this will bring in more jobs, people wanting to rent or buy and makes Cooya Beach very affordable.
- Free – 2 year old Rover ride-on mower
- Built solid in 2001 with block rendered interior and exterior wall, great for a rental.
- Tiled Flooring, fans and screens throughout
- Fully fenced back and front yard on a 818sqm flat allotment
- 9 foot high ceiling and insulation to keep the house cool
- Open plan kitchen, dinning and living room with brand new Daikin split-system airconditioner (with 5 year warranty)
- Electric cooking with timber bench tops, ample storage and views over into the bush-lands
- Massive master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The ensuite feature a timber vanity, large open shower, pebble stone & tiled flooring
- The two other bedrooms are also very generous in size with built-in wardrobes
- The carport would be perfect to extend your entertainment area around and put in a pool
- Possible dual access if need be
- Take advantage of the council reserve land and views over to the mountains from your timber deck patio
- The only neighbour is situated behind the house so no effect on your privacy
- Potential rental return approx; $380 per week.
- Annual council rates approx: $1516 * NBN connected * Foxtel ready
This home is ready for an investor or owner occupier to move in quickly. If your after a quiet, tropical lifestyle with nothing to do but move in and enjoy, then this home would suit you.