When it comes to buying real estate it’s all about; location, price, services, views, growth and lifestyle. This property ticks all the boxes. Mowbray is a very sort after location situated only 13 minutes from the heart of Port Douglas township. With amazing mountain views, privacy, 5435sqm of usable land, mains water and power; this is a very rare find.
- Block 3 bedroom home and single bathroom
- Double carport
- Tiled flooring, ceiling fans and screened windows throughout
- Airconditioning in the living area and bedroom
- Mains power and water * cleared elevated private block
- Views from every direction and gloved by rainforest
- Currently tenanted at $330 per week. So if your not ready to move in now the tenants would be happy to stay on as long as you like.
- Season creek * Plenty of room to build another home or even extend onto the existing home if need be.
- Annual Council Rates: $2195.34 * Beautiful swim-able creek nearby to cool off in the summer months.
This home will not stay on the market for a long time so if you were wanting to living in a very sort after location, it’s time to talk to your banks and book an inspection today.