This lovely family home will not last long…
Quality built in 1953 & lovingly maintained by only one family, 19 Foxton Avenue represents fantastic value for any buyer.
Situated in the heart of Mossman, overlooking mountain views across the road, on a huge block of 1265m2 with rear access from Hart Street, this 3 or 4 bedroom home needs absolutely nothing done to it.
- Polished floorboards
- Air conditioned living area + 2 bedrooms
- Separate dining room (or office)
- Separate office (or 4th bedroom)
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop
- Front slate porch overlooking Foxton Ave & rear timber deck facing Hart St
- Huge backyard with oodles of potential
- Drive through undercover carport with parking for 2 vehicles
- Concrete stumps in excellent condition
- Freshly painted internally & roof screws all replaced
This home has many options for large families or small, couples or retirees – the yard is a blank canvas with heaps of room for shed, gardens or whatever your heart desires.
Inspect today – Charlie 0408 993 228
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|