*Gorgeous 2.5 acre piece of paradise on Bloodwood Road, Cow Bay, with spring fed rainforest creek and waterhole, all only one kilometre from picture perfect COW BAY BEACH.
*A large shed which has been council approved & has a steel frame set on professionally laid cement slab. Built in 2018, the shed has two high lift roller doors for vehicles and other entrances for personal use.
*An undercover patio area wraps around the foyer section of the shed and has quality lights & stylish ceiling fans,
- The shed has a large foyer area, is fully wired with lighting, ceiling fans and multiple power points.
- Modern screened sliding door entry x 2 to the foyer along with screened windows.
- The foyer offers a long living space used as a living area with an added internal access door to the main shed.
*In addition to the 2 high lift roller doors, the main shed has 1 x standard 2.4 metre roller door, an external security door and foyer access door.
- A near new super impressive and massive Solar Power System is professionally installed with 30 (yes that’s right) new solar panels mounted on the shed roof.
- A Plug and Play Solar Cupboard is installed with a 48 volt 480ah (Giant brand) battery bank. These are the latest in solar set ups and have all you need in the one space, including Regulator, Inverter & safety switch.
*This really is a very impressive solar system which will provide reliable power for years to come.
What else is there to know?
*WATER – The shed roof is plumbed for collecting endless pure and delicious Daintree rainwater. Just add a water tank to the designated space.
*TECH – Satellite internet is already installed and just needs to be activated.
- VAST TV can be installed for TV reception (viewer access satellite TV) .There is no mobile signal at the property but internet calling can be accessed through the satellite internet connection.
- A particularly pretty freshwater rainforest creek runs right through the property. Spring fed, this creek is permanent and boasts a spring water supply outlet right into the water hole section of the creek.
*This beautiful piece of tropical paradise will not last long.
Call Mark Whitham, Daintree Region Sales Specialist today to make it yours. Mobile: 0419 735 943 or [email protected] Raine & Horne Mossman. Office: 07 4098 3111.