This spacious 98m2 apartment located in one of the best positions in Port Douglas being only 100 meters from the Fourmile beach and close to restaurants, cafe’s and bars would be a great property to add to your holiday let investment port folio. With the all the interest rate cuts recently why not have your money working harder with and investment property you can holiday in than in a bank term deposit. Reflections of Port Douglas has a heated pool and on-site management for extra service for you and you guests. The apartment comes furnished, has a full kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite and separate bathroom. The kitchen flows in to the living area, separate dining area and sliding doors that lead to a outdoor setting.
Other features incude;
- Stay in your own apartment for up to 6 weeks per year.
- Easy walk to the netted, patrolled swimming area of Port Douglas Fourmile beach.
- Allocated underground carpark.
- Airconditioning: Toshiba Inverter 3.55kw (multi split) unit provides air-conditioning to
both the kitchen/lounge area and the second bedroom via two indoor units.
- Fans: All rooms have ceiling fans except for bathrooms. USB
rechargeable fan in the 2nd bathroom.
- One Toshiba Inverter 1.7kw unit cooling the main bedroom.
- Bedroom 1 and Ensuite: King sized double bed, bed head, 2 reading lamps, 2 side
tables with drawers, fold out suitcase rack, spacious built in cupboards, framed print (local scene).
- Bedroom 2: King sized double bed, bed head, 2 reading lamps, 2 side
tables with drawers, fold out suitcase rack, spacious built in
cupboards, framed print (local scene).
- 2nd Bathroom: Bath, toilet, cupboard, hairdryer. USB fan.
- Laundry Area: Top loading washing machine, dryer, sink and cupboard.
Broom, mop and bucket & fire extinguisher.
- Kitchen: Wall hangings: green frog in leaves and a clock (sourced from local market)
,vase and toucan.
- Lockable cupboard above the microwave for owners’ items.
- Westinghouse fridge/freezer
- Simpson dishwasher
- Electric, bench top, hot plates and range hood
- Oven and Microwave
- Toaster, Electric jug and Electric frypan.
- Electric Stick Blender
- Utensils: Cutlery 8 dessert spoons, 8 soup spoons, 11 Forks 9 knives 6 tsp, Knife Block: 7 Assorted knives ,1 Pair scissors, 6 Steak knives, Cups, Crockery etc: Glasses x 5, plastic cups x 6, 9 champagne and 3 wine glasses, 5 coffee cups, 11 dinner plates, 8 side plates, 6 breakfast bowls and 4 large, 5 egg cups,12 serving bowls and platters, 2 jugs, 4 mixing bowls a grater, a funnel, a hand juicer, Whisks x 3, Wooden spoon x 1, Knives x 4, Egg rings x 3, Can opener and bottle opener 1 each
Vegetable peeler and potato masher, Egg lifter and meat tenderiser 1 each, 1 pair of tongs and salad spoons, 6 plastic food containers, 6 plastic plates, Rolls of Gladwrap, Alfoil and baking paper – 1 each, matches, salt and pepper, oil, place mats x 4
- Ironing board and iron, dustpan and brush and insecticide.
- Lounge: 2 × 2-person cane lounges and 6 additional cushions
- Square central table and 2 side tables
- Two table lamps, 2 large framed prints (local scenes) one wall
art (local made) and one small painting.
- TV and DVD player. Radio and assorted books, games and DVD’s
- Dining: Glass topped table and 6 chairs. Rattan lounging chair, lamp.
4 wall decorations from the local market and 2 fold out clothes
- Outside Area: Outdoor setting – square table with four chairs and detachable
- Also glass topped table with TV and safe in
- Hairdryer. Ensuite shower has been modified to provide
disabled access and toilet alcove has adjustable hand hold.
- There is a floor to ceiling cupboard between the 2nd bedroom
and bathroom which contains the vacuum cleaner and a
portable floor fan. This used to contain the plant for a ducted
A/C system. Plenty of room for further storage.
Please call Greg Brown on 0472525250 for more information, video of the property or to arrange and inspection.