What a position! This home is located in the middle of the Mossman township allowing you to walk to most services including Woolworths, post office, hardware store, state school, high school, hospital, 3 pubs, shops and the Mossman Bowls Club. The home has been freshly painted and the roof was replaced just 8 years ago. Located at the gateway to the Mossman Gorge, Daintree and only a 15 to 20 minute drive to Port Douglas this is a great opportunity to purchase a little bit of Queensland history being a original high Queenslander. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, large bathroom and two office spaces. Downstairs there’s more room with a bathroom (mid century enamel bath, vanity and shower) and laundry. There is also another large room that could be used as a third bedroom or gym. The home is built solid with concrete block base footings and steel supports. The home would lease for $360 to $380 per week, maybe more in the current market with good demand.
Other features include;
• High ceilings, air vents, louvers and casement windows to give plenty of light and cross ventilation. Built for the tropics this Queenslander has great airflow to minimize the use of fans and air-conditioning.
• Gas stove and gas hot water (reduce those electricity bills)
• Master bedroom with box air-conditioner.
• Ample room for a workspace, games room or man/woman cave on the ground floor.
• Breeze bricks to give plenty of light and ventilation on the ground floor.
• Stairs to enter the home at the front and rear.
• Shed and carport in backyard
• Side access to backyard.
• Large 1040m2 block that accommodates the abundant garden including banana trees, limes, passionfruit, dragon fruits, mulberries and herbs.
• Backyard allows for a pool to be installed and there’s plenty of room for the kids to play.
Please call Greg Brown on 0472525250 to arrange an inspection or for more information on the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$363 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|