This Estate is very sort after with home owners and tenants, therefore a very appealing property for both investors and owners. Walking distance to the center of town, hospital, bowls club, schools and Woolworth’s.
- Built by Jayco Homes in 2007
- Concrete block rendered construction with colour-bond roofing
- 802sqm level block with double gate side access, established gardens and in-ground salt water pebble stone pool with glass fencing.
- Fully security screened, ceiling fans and air-conditioned throughout
- Lovely open plan living/dining room with plenty of windows for natural light
- Generous size kitchen with electric cook
- Every bedroom has carpet flooring, built-in wardrobes and blinds
- Large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with dual shower heads and basins plus outside access
- Solar hot-water system * Fully fenced back yard
- Double lock up remote garage * Currently tenanted but potential rental return between $430 – $440 per week
- Annual council rates with water – $2700
The corner location with drain easement down the back means you only have one neighbour. Also gives you great access to the back yard from Daintree Horizons Drive. Enjoy views over to the rain forest mountains from your patio, back yard and pool area. Don’t miss out as properties in this Estate are selling fast.