You will not find a quality home that ticks so many boxes for this price!
Set on over an acre, the impressive, gated entrance & concrete paved driveway guides you to this generously proportioned family home. Built in 1999 & lovingly maintained ever since, this impressive 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home has been solidly constructed with solid block walls internally & externally. The large family lounge room at the rear of the property enjoys sweeping views of the manicured gardens & pool area. Recently upgraded, the kitchen has stone benchtops, plenty of storage, dishwasher & opens via servery windows to the undercover rear patio.
Large bedrooms with lovely garden outlooks plus excellent storage throughout.
A separate rendered block garage provides an awesome space for vehicles & workshop; fully powered with electric roller door. Plus a double lockup garage accessible from the house.
Extra Features Include:
- 24 solar panels with a 4.5kw inverter
- Town water + bore connected for gardens + rain water tank connected to the shed
- Spa bath in family bathroom
- Multiple undercover patio areas to enjoy the scenery
- Concreted paths around exterior
- Established gardens + chicken coupe at the rear of the property
- Window locks
- Air conditioning in 2 bedrooms plus lounge & kitchen
- NBN available
- Septic system connected
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|