This is literally a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own an original Queenslander owned by one family for almost 70 years.
Situated in the very heart of Mossman, in immaculate condition, this home is full of character & must not be missed!
- 3 good sized bedrooms, additional study & bright, enclosed front sunroom
- Authentic 50’s kitchen in excellent order with a large central lounge room
- VJ panelled internal walls, high ceilings & ceiling fans throughout
- Internal laundry & bathroom at the rear of the house with plenty of built-in storage
- External separate workshop, studio or playroom
- Enclosed carport & additional workshop
- Enormous parcel of land with tonnes of potential (1,664m2)
Take a trip down memory lane & see this property. Inspections will not disappoint, homes like this in such a fantastic location cannot be replaced.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|